This recording discusses the famous conversation held in India in ancient times between the Greek King Milinda and the Buddhist Monk Nagasena in which the monk answers a series of difficult questions put to him by the King about Buddhist Teachings (Length: 30m.37s) (Level: Beginner/Intermediate)
The Questions of King Milinda, Part 1
- August 27th, 2017| Comments Off on Guided Mindfulness of Breathing Meditation
- August 10th, 2017| Comments Off on The Development of Loving Kindness (Metta)
- August 2nd, 2017| Comments Off on Why Buddhism – Part 2
- July 26th, 2017| Comments Off on Why Buddhism – Part 1
- July 12th, 2017| Comments Off on Mindfulness – A tool more precious than jewels
- June 30th, 2017| Comments Off on What Mantra Are You Running On?