Located in the outer Eastern suburbs of Melbourne the Buddhist Discussion Centre Australia is a not-for-profit, home-grown Australian Buddhist temple supporting the study, practice, realization and preservation of the Buddha’s Teachings … read more
Crowdfunding for our Buddha Image Pavilion
We are delighted to invite you to share in crowdfunding to create our beautiful new Golden Buddha Image Pavilion.
Please visit our Go Fund Me page to help provide a wonderful space for our unique Buddha image.
Please feel free to share our Go Fund Me campaign with your family and friends, and on your Facebook page.
Thank you for your kind help and support which we greatly appreciate!
- Message from the BDCU in regards to COVID-19
- Message from the BDCU in regards to COVID-19: May you and your loved ones stay safe and calm during this challenging time. We have decided to close our centre during the virus pandemic which includes all courses and classes. In the meantime, please join our online Dhamma classes via Zoom on Saturday evenings from 8.00pm. If you wish to join us online please email us at [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email] May all beings be safe, well and happy!
- Bringing Wisdom to Life Book Published
- The Buddhist Discussion Centre Australia has published our first book titled "Bringing Wisdom To Life". This book is a culmination of Teachings given at the Buddhist Discussion Centre Australia over the past forty years. It is a practical guide for implementing the Buddha Dhamma in everyday life. To purchase a copy for $16.95 please email [email]email@example.com[/email]. Click here for further information.
- Buddhist Teaching and Meditation
- Weekly Saturday evening Buddhist teaching and meditation class from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm guided by a Buddhist Monk or Nun or resident lay teachers. Classes are free of charge.